Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ghostland Observatory

Ghostland Observatory

By Tarryn Feldman





A crowd of silence left in the dark waiting in patience for the band to come on stage. The band, which doesn’t consider themselves a band but an agreement between two friends to create amazing music, met seven years ago and have been rockin’ ever since. Both residing in Texas, the music makers travel the world leaving many fans in the dark at first. A cloud of smoke is released from the stage as lights begin to flicker. I look around and all my eyes can focus on is the sea of glow sticks and glittery faces staring back at me as I stand in the pit so insignificantly. A sudden burst of screams roar over me as I turn to see a man walk out on stage. He has long brown hair and is wearing black sun glasses with an “I’m ready to Rock” attitude. This is Aaron Berhens. Another man wearing a cape walks out and sits at his piano like he walked into a cafĂ© and sat at a table totally unaware of the insane amount of energy less than ten feet away from him. This is Thomas Turner. Then the unthinkable happens….FUCKING LAZERS!!!!!! My first Ghostland Observatory Show-





No comments:

Post a Comment