Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brandyn Feldman

Brandyn Feldman
195 Omohundro Place
Nashville TN, 37210

By Tarryn Feldman




Traditional Ink, located in the heart of Hollywood, has been referred to as “a real traditional tattoo parlor.” Owner Brandyn Feldman has spent his entire tattooing career learning the history of the art form and collecting as much memorabilia as he could. He has traveled all over the world collecting old flash, pictures, and historic tattoo machines. Fame was never a goal for Feldman. He respected the legacy that was formed years ago by tattooist like Norm “Sailor Jerry” Collins and Rick Walters. It’s no surprise where his inspiration comes from with his classic flash designs and old school techniques. From the moment you step foot in the shop, it bring s you back in time to the 1940’s with a sea of custom traditional flash covering every inch of wall space while the air blows the sounds of Johnny Cash. “I was born to tattoo, I was born to make flash, I was born to build tattoo machines! I’m a tattooer and I will be til’ the day I die.”(Brandyn Feldman) Traditional Ink is 100% an old-school parlor in the best sense of the term.




Feldman along the way developed a love for tattoo machines and started building his own by hand. “Every tattoo machine is carefully made with precision, love, and a little magic.”(Brandyn Feldman) All parts are made in house to make sure the quality is the very best. “I want to thank you again for a great tattoo machine. I can honestly say it is the smoothest running machine I have ever had. Most importantly, it delivers maximum color and minimum effort while staying cool.” (Dave Gibson) The tattoo industry is a hard industry to be in but Feldman will never give up his craft. “My father instilled insane work ethic in me and was always proud of who he was. I definitely carry that with me every day and it helps me keep my head strong.” (Brandyn Feldman) Although he lives in Los Angeles, he will be guest spotting at some of Nashville’s best tattoo shops in December 2010 so make your appointments now!






For more information on Brandyn Feldman
www.brandynfeldman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment